FS: Zibba's Tanks, Livestock & Equipment

Thanks again for the fancy BTA etc.

For anyone that hasnt seen it in person , that 400+ gallon tank and stand is really nice.

Also like to add, all the livestock I saw that Zibba had left, was all "fat and happy" and absolutely well cared for. If youve been thinking about getting anything thats left on the available list, you should just contact Zibba and go for it. Great deals on excellent items.

Best of luck !

Would love to come grab some rock and sand when you do all this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's connect on Saturday after 2. I think most people are coming for fish between 11-2. I can pull rock after that and it will be inexpensive and likely have corals on it. It's all pest free and really good rock -- some big pieces too if you're looking for that.

All the sand is Tropic Edan Reef Flakes -- awesome sand.

Thanks again for the fancy BTA etc.

For anyone that hasnt seen it in person , that 400+ gallon tank and stand is really nice.

Also like to add, all the livestock I saw that Zibba had left, was all "fat and happy" and absolutely well cared for. If youve been thinking about getting anything thats left on the available list, you should just contact Zibba and go for it. Great deals on excellent items.

Best of luck !

Robb, really appreciate that! Thanks!

I'll likely be holding a few fish in our QT system that don't find homes this weekend but we'll bring them to the store if we can't find a good owner on here.

Thanks again!

Eric, great seeing you and whats left of your tanks today. Thanks again for the amazing fish!

Eric, thanks for the great deals on the fish today. They are going to be cherished additions to my new tank and I'm very happy for you and Kristina regarding the opportunity in SD. I will be ready to assist with relocating the tank when the time comes. JP

Eric,

Thanx for the fish and some of the corals. They are all doing well and probably even the Potter but he dove into the sand and I don't expect to see him for a while.

The power blue acts like he has always lived here. He got the biz from all the tangs, even the smaller than him kole tang, in the beginning but all the tangs are a happy family now and even swimming together sometimes.

Good luck with your new job in SD

Still have a yellow watchman goby, elegance coris wrasse, green chromis, a harlequin shrimp and a tiger tail cucumber available.

At this point, I need to continue breaking down the tanks so they're free to a good home but I'd like to confirm they'll be in a good setting.

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:
Here's an older picture of the elegant coris:

16543525501_9580ef4058.jpg

Bigger and darker now -- transitioning to this: https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...7646ce47bc/1391824132447/elegant_male_lrg.png

Very active swimmer and hunter. Reef safe but it would tip over lobos and trachys that were on the sandbed.

I will take the cucumber. Have been looking for them for a while, but didn't want to pay shipping cost.

I have a "turned" leopard wrasse that looks like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=leo...UIBigB&biw=1366&bih=648#imgrc=NQxaTki9TTFrzM:

If the elegant coris is available and you don't think the wrasse will fight. I will take him. I like it that it eats all potentials and eats well.

PS - the Potter's is doing great and I am so happy. It came out and ate last night.

Van, I'm sorry but I saw your message too late and I already confirmed with someone else that sent me a text message.

I would have given the second cuc to you when you were over but I didn't find this guy until I started pulling more rock out and he was attached to the side of one.

All of the livestock is spoken for. Started another thread for equipment as it is pulled off the tanks.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back