Fuses for USA PAB Powerbar?

Yeah, i had a pic in that thread. Thought you'd be able to see it, sorry.
Pretty impressive construction in these things! :)

PAB%20PowerBar-X2.jpg

Yes impressive construction, but not sure why there are no fuses. I'm sure It's a ul thing. I saw you said it is showing open neutral. I know this May be a lot to ask, but can you swap the sockets to rule out anything else. Sounds like it could just a bad socket.

I might be able to do that.
But I'd like to hear something from GHL before I do anything that would possibly void any kind of warranty or anything like that.

I just purchased a new power bar about 2 months ago , and there aren't any bus fuses in there like explained in the booklet. Looks like same old power bar to me also what gives.

There was an issue with the fuses that I dont remember exactly in the 120v us model. Michael will know.

These are user serviceable, but I will let Michael chime in.
Yup, michael is sending me the parts i need. :)

I just purchased a new power bar about 2 months ago , and there aren't any bus fuses in there like explained in the booklet. Looks like same old power bar to me also what gives.
Read the manual again. It states that the picture shown, and the text that talks about replacing fuses, does not apply to the USA/CAN models.
It wasn't until after I started the support thread on the GHL forum and got a few responses that I remembered the PowerBar came with it's own manual so I dug it up and saw that ours was different.

Back