Gaining interest on everything...

ChefZilla

Hey everyone...
With a sad heart I'm thinking of breaking down my system and sell everything. I was informed just a few minutes ago that were getting kicked out and have until july 4th to have everything out! I have been trying for months to get a house for my family and myself but I can't get the fha 3.5% which is 7.5 k. Soo whomever wants a turnkey 125 gallon reef that's full of some quality corals and some high end corals as well please let me know. I WILL NOT part this out. As I won't have the time to meet up with everyone. This is my baby and helps with my stress.

Here's a breakdown of equipment (i know I'll miss things)
125 gallon tank 48x25x24 sidebraced said to be leemar
With a few light scratches. Diy stand built like a tank. Throw some doors on it and presto looks like a million bucks. Afvanced acrylics 48x18x18 sump (has a cracked baffle) with built in 12x18 refugium. Ati sunppwer 8 bulb with new bulbs and a reefbrite xho with dimmer with a steel stand . Reef octopus sump saver 5000 skimmer . Fluval sp4 return with a manifold. A vertex cerebra controller. . 1 is air water ice 5 stage with a booster pump, . 2 blue 55 gallon drums. Spectra pure ato, new spectrapure precise ago (new it's somewhere in my storage) AA 12x18x18 ato container AA 3 chamber dosing container. Bubble magus doser mp40qd, numerous testing kits, ai prime (over my refugium) new apex jr with extra new eb8 1/5th hp chiller.. and tons more equipment

130 lbs live rock, yellow tang, powder blue tang, royal gramma, 2 blue damsels; bangia cardinal, fat mandarin, yellow coris, Christmas wrasse, black clowns ect ect...
Lotsa sps, pikachu colony, wolverine colony and 3"frag, frag fox flame, oregon tort mini colony lotsa nice zoas (browsers, sunny ds, bam bans, utter chaos, ect) chalice colonies, montipora colonies, nice derasa clam (about 7") 1" piece kung pao montipora, 2 space invader pectinas that are finally taking off, nubs of pink Floyd and pink Cadillac, some nice shrooms, kryptonite, and a few others I can't think of ... as most of you know I have been very generous with giving away corals and my time and president or sfvr than maslac so you know this is my passion and it absolutely kills me to sell it. Again it's turnkey and going to need help to move it as lotsa rock and the tank is 1/2" thick so it's kinda heavy. I'm sorry I'm ranting all over the place... I'm just so friggen upset it's not even funny. Please make a offer I can't refuse so I can move forward and find a place for my family and myself. I'm putting 10k here just cause I need to put a price. Here's a tank thread on my system http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2394427

Man... I don't even know what to say...
Whenever you get back in, lmk and whatever I can frag is yours!

I may be able to lend a hand moving stuff as well!

Much love man

Text me tomorrow when you can Brent. My son is doing loans up here. Maybe I can get you two together and he or his boss will have any ideas

Brent , sorry to read but in long term a short sacrifice for the family is worth it. Corals come and go but your family is their on your side for life. You need to start a catering biz or something to supliment you income. I know a lady that cooks for three families 4 night a week and no is remodeling her kitchen with the profits. Just saying you can do it. You will a price or mods may close this. Good luck and make it happen for you and your family

Dude Brent, sorry to hear about the forced move. Let me know if I can lend a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Brent, but it's just another speed bump in life. Family first. I hope you get a buyer for the whole thing, but if not, it's easy to store the hard goods and sell the live. That way you have what you need when you get back into it. And as you can tell, this community will hook you up with frags.

Not so fast everyone. I've hooked Chef up with a real estate person and a lender up here where he's been looking so there's hope. I'll be praying for you and Kat Chef and I hope you all will too.

I hope things work out with the FHA! So glad to see how awesome the marine community is and helpful.

Not so fast everyone. I've hooked Chef up with a real estate person and a lender up here where he's been looking so there's hope. I'll be praying for you and Kat Chef and I hope you all will too.

I was hoping someone would reach out like that and help him. Good on you Rik

Jimmy, how the heck are you? Weren't you in north or South Dakota?

Brent is one of the best people I know. Glad to help him and hope things work out

Back