Gateway Aquatics Specials for "SLASH Pizza Night -> Thursday 4/1/10"

rams

ramtheory
Pizza night sales will be:
20% off all fish & corals does not apply to sale prices.
30% off Inverts/Clams does not apply to sale prices.
Premium Tatoka & Tukani Live rock $5 lb
Chad will be placing a live stock order probably Tuesday. So if anyone is looking for anything let him know.
In addition just like last time. If you'd like to hang out and eat afterwards. Chad will reopen the store and bag up anything you'd like to prepay for ahead a time. Great option to give your stuff less time in the bag. Thanks Chad and crew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gateway Aquatics -> Thursday April 1st, 2010 / Frankie G's

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1818084

SLASH who you foolin? April fool's Pizza Night Thursday April 1st. No we ain't foolin. Start out at Gateway Aquatics around 6:30 -7ish. Then head across the busy Telegraph Road to Frankie G's for some trash wings, good hamburgers and or chicken sammys. If they are crowded execute plan B "œBravo" will be the other place we hit for our Christmas Party "œPar-tae". More updates to come, as they become available, on a need to know bases, you know. So save the date because of course we ain't foolin"¦ Yo.

Gateway Aquatics - www.gatewayaquatics.com
4570 Telegraph Rd
St. Louis, MO 63129
(314) 845-8686

Thursday night might actually turn out fairly nice for outdoor seating... Frankie G's could work out this time.

Thursday's Hi 79F / Night Lo 54F

Eats:
Plan A
Frankie G's Bar & Grill
4565 Chestnut Park Plaza
St Louis, MO 63129
(314) 894-9292
www.frankiegs.com

Plan B
Crusoes South
5591 Oakville Shopping Center
St Louis, MO 63124
(314) 892-0620

Crusoes I thoght was good last time so not a bad plan B. hope to see you there. rams

he has a bunch of small last time I was in there... what happened to the ones you got last pizza night?

I saw one the other day for the first time, not sure if there is a second one or not.

Back