Gateway Aquatics -> Wednesday December 23rd Pizza Night

rams

ramtheory
The silent majesty of a winter's night... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... because we like to see your ugly mug more than once a month... and it's Christmas. Oh, Capo... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now. I'm gonna pull a turf card and if Nook has no objections. It's Trash Wing time for all you Frankie G lovers. Added bonus nobody can get lost because if you stare long enough, its just right across the street.

meet 6:30ish PM at Gateway Aquatics... more to come I'm sure of it. It's Christmas!

Later
rams

Gateway Aquatics ( www.gatewayaquatics.com )
www.ZoMania.com
4570 Telegraph Rd
St. Louis, MO 63129
(314) 845-8686

The little lights... they aren't twinkling.

I gotta work on this one, but I see Gateway at least once every week or two...enjoy the wings folks!

alright gateway time they got tons of my favorite corals zoas and ricordea doesn't get any better than that.

now don't go startin any rumors... Nook lives down the street as many know and its really his turf.

I live on the other side of the Mississippi...

I LOVE Frankie G's trashed wings!!!!! I hope I can convince the parents that I need to go to this one, I'll probably be at home by the 23rd!

I don't know but man they're good! I think they're like deep fried or something, not sure.

I think their considered "trashed" when after you fry them, you roll them in sauce, and fry them again.

I used to fry, roll in hot sauce, fry, then roll in honey mustard. Delicious.

Im really gonna do my best to make this. I was pretty bummed I had to miss the last one. We'll see what the Mrs. thinks.

whose house is getting crashed?

I say we crash it right and go to Nooks while he's at work and drink all his scotch. Of course, someone is going to need to bring a tranquilzer gun so we can get through the door without being mauled.

Back