Getting out for a bit.. Stuff for Sale

dfiddy

Premium Member
Time to tend to & care for the aquarium seems to be shrinking every week for me. Figured it's time to step away for a bit until life settles down some. Decided to sell some of the things that I have...

$50
24" Coralife Lunar Aqualights 2x65w PC with 2 Blue LED moonlights.. 3 power switches to independently control each of the PC bulbs, and the moonlights. Works perfectly.. never had any problems with it. Paid $100 for it, will let it go for $50 with the legs, and used bulbs.

comes with used bulbs of about 5 months now.. a coralife 50/50 and a coralife actinic. Believe I also have some other used bulbs(10k) around in the basement and will throw those in as well if i can find them. heres a link to the adjustable mounting legs for this fixture-- which allows you to flip up the fixture for access into the tank! They're the black ones on that page.

for livestock i have >>>

$20 for the pair ~ 2 black oscallaris clownfish that I bought from JP about a year and a half ago! Great clownfish! One has been hosting in a frogspawn frag while the other had been hosting in a BTA before I parted with that. $20 for the pair

$20 ~ flame angel that I bought from Jim's Aquarium Conservation in Cromwell. Beautifully colored fish! Never had a problem with it nipping at any of the corals when I had my reef set up! Loves to eat! $20 for 'him'

Derek

a few pics of the fish can be found by clicking the following links

Last edited:
will keep everybody in mind for the fish if anything changes! :D
Light fixture is still up for grabs! I'm going to look around after class to see what else I have.

found that besides the 50/50 and the actinic bulbs in use on the fixture, i also have a 10k and another 50/50 bulb.. so 4 bulbs total with it.. all used though.

ok that was my attempt to be funny, the fish deal is going thru, and i wonder if anyone will get my reference in the prev post..

fish are doing great, best of all the clowns stay our front all the time, the angel most of the time.......thanks again, and thanks for the food.....

Back