Getting out sale.

barfish

Due to another Upcoming back surgery I am taking setup down and selling pretty much everything. This is just a few of the larger items. I will try and load pics. Later. Texting pics. Is the easiest for me. Some of the equipment is brand new and was bought for a build that never got finished.

Complete apex w. standard ph. Bought about a year ago and is still in box. Never been used. Plugged in once for a cpl. Minutes. Cords haven't even been in coiled. $425

Custom rimless tank built by exotic aquarium in Miami.
54x36x20 with starphire front. Overflow in center of back wall
With metal stand that was just powder coated bright white. Includes custom sump from ea also. $1200

Atb 840 v2. Excellent condition $350

Rlss 10.u about 15 months old with dc controllable pump $500

2 drews dosing pumps. Purchased from brs a few months ago haven't been taken out of box $120

Next reef monster reactor. $115

3 D120 brand new in box $130 each

Set of Hanna checkers alk/cal/phos with extra regents used once $120 for all

Will post more later. My number is 941-720-4468. Shoot me a text for pics.

Sorry to hear about the surgery :( I hope all goes well though. Can u email me a pic of the tank, stand, sump? Reefgeek01 at yahoo dot com.

Also what's the over flow situation with that tank. How many drilled holes and what size bulkhead? And drilled holes for return if so what size and how many?

How long and wide is the overflow box?

Sorry to hear about that. I hope everything goes well. Thank you for selling me the tank.

He is a good guy so you can buy with confidence.

Update. Apex sold
Tank stand sold
Dosing pumps sold
Reactor sold

Still have atb skimmer and rlss skimmer, LEDs and checkers
Will make a new thread this weekend w. more stuff

Back