Getting out! Yes, it's true.

EvilMel

is a serious goby fanatic
Hi so, some of you know, some of you don't...Brent and I are getting divorced...I'm moving out...my fishtank won't fit in my 500 sq ft apt.

Corals for sale (this week pick up only) $40 a piece:
big pink Poicillopora (has three pink acro crabs and a pistol shrimp in it)
large light pink bubble coral
rose leather (not that common of a leather if you ask me)
large rock with tons of yellow polyps and some palythoas (green centered)
browned out Acropora valida (it will totally come back, but it's browned out so I'll sell it for $20)
large brown with bright blue tips stag (could be easily broken up)

Let's see...what other corals do I have???

brown with bright green polyps acro
pink and purple acro (not colored up that well at the moment)
bright green with pink rim plating montipora ($15 per section that I break off)
Dave's purple with blue tips plating monti
barney montipora...selling frags for $20...til I chop it to pieces
rainbow montipora...selling frags for $25 til I chop it to pieces (Randy is probably getting the stump, so if you don't get a frag, bug him).
giant fast growing yellow spaghetti leather...could easily be chopped up

I'm not sure if Matt wants the rock...you guys can just come by and get some rock when you pick up corals if you want. It's got all kinds of stuff on it.

various frags $10 a piece...my old mille, etc.

a bunch of full salt buckets...$30 a piece...they are Reef Crystals by IO, which sell for $35 plus shipping on the Doctor's.

two large brute trashcans....like the 44 gal or something...each with casters and lids...$40 a piece (paid like $75 for each including the casters).

There is a shallow like 15 gallon tank...free to good home, plus a 20g tank...also free to good home. I have a light fixture for the 20g, that's one of those aqualights with legs...probably needs new bulbs ($20).

I think there might be various equipment...like my calcium reactor (including bottle), protein skimmer (ASM G-4 Plus...the 30" high one), chiller (needs to be serviced), various pumps and powerheads (some Seios that are quite large).

I need all this stuff out on Saturday. If you want corals...post it here asap...thinking to move most of the corals out on Friday night. I will not be able to hold stuff nor transport it anywhere...so if you want it...you should say so...and come get it. If not...I completely understand.

Please don't ask me about the divorce btw...and I am still going to be involved in the club and go to meetings...I just won't have a tank right now...that's all. Heck...maybe I will get the nano I have been wanting for years and just keep gobies.

I am sure I will add stuff...and if you guys can think of other corals I have, post it up here.

My two clams...I'm not sure where they are going. One is a golden teardrop maxima and the other...honestly I don't know. It's blue mantelled and smooth on the outside and I know it's one of the ones that doesn't get huge.

do you want help setting up a smaller tank in your apartment? I wouldn't get out of the hobby if you like it. I'm sure some of us could help you out setting something up.

I will take the browned out valida $20

And one of the frags of your old mille for $10

Probably more once I see it all just let me know when a good time is I am free during the day, or Saturday is fine as well.

Ditto on holding anything for you too, and whatever I do get from you, you can have back in the future, since you will undoubtedly be back. I have gotten out of the hobby 3 times haha

Melly~ Your PM box is full, and now I know why... :( Anyways, I can help out after work on Saturday... Probably won't be till after 4... LMK...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10414698#post10414698 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
Melly~ Your PM box is full, and now I know why... :( Anyways, I can help out after work on Saturday... Probably won't be till after 4... LMK...

Ditto, tried to send you a PM. Happy to help if I can when you need me. Also would like a couple of things.
thanks, Chris

Empty Pm box guys.

Anyone ok with coming to look at stuff on Friday night? We could just go through everything then. Matt's taking the tank on Saturday.

What time is it Friday night? If I am able to get anything it will have to be during the day I have to be at work by 6:00Pm

What time Friday should we come by? I'd be interested in a few frags and some rock (anywhere from 10 to 100 lbs. depending on the charge - but I definitely want the large rock with yellow zoas and green palys for $40 if it is the one I remember). Other stuff I'd have to look at when I get there.

I could use 10-20lbs of live rock to seed my base rock. I'll be filling my tank starting friday...I can just place the rock in a bucket of saltwater with some circulation until it's full.

let me know what you're asking per pound

Thanks

I'm not weighing it out so I am not asking anything per pound...just come over...pick out some pieces and we can agree on a price.

This has gotten extremely overwhelming very quickly...sorry for my non-responses. I'm not trying to ignore anyone.

I have to talk to Brent about when we can be at the house...over the next couple of nights. Please send me your phone numbers so I can just call you. I've got Randy, Art, Dave A's. Everyone else...just PM it to me...I will try to make calls or post on here when I find out when I can be there.

So I can get to the house at 4:30 tomorrow (at the earliest).

Anyone want to meet me there?

Back