Go Cards!!!!!

I lost a bet so I have to sport a steelers avatar for a week.

That was a great game though. Final seconds. If I was working, I would call in sick tomorrow.

So sad we didn't win, but even if we got to the Super Bowl it means it was a great season! :) Like Satori, I am going to be on the receiving end of some post-super bowl Steelers madness

Nothing to be ashamed of. The Cardinals hung in there until the end and almost shocked the world. Let's hope that they can build on this and that Phoenix and all of Arizona will finally embrace the Cardinals.

As a transplant who grew up in another town rooting for the home team, I have come to embrace the Cardinals and hope that this is the beginning of a new era in Cardinal football!

They lost.. It was such a good game, and they just couldn't hold on, but really was an amazing Super Bowl. I am a Chargers fan, "just moved here from San Diego" but this year was amazing for Phoenix. Got to cheer for the home team. Just hope they can carry this to next year and build off of what they have learned. If they can do that, then the NFL might have to stop crying about them beating the East coast teams, and how they don't belong in the post season. For being experts they sure do screw stuff up. In the off season they said that this year is going to be the Cowboys & the Patriots.. Funny how neither of those teams even made post season. Then after Philly beat the Giants, they said that Philly has a first class ticket to Tampa.. They forgot about the very long lay over in Phoenix for a good old spanking... I have been listening to that B/S for years being a Charger's fan. Not that they have made the Super Bowl lately, but every time they beat the Colts in the playoffs all the NFL experts are shocked and call it a lucky break. Never mind they have beat the Colts 4 out of the last 5 times they have played them.. Don't have to be a football expert to look at the stats..

Back