Good online source for a pair of True Percula?

Craig Lambert

Premium Member
I have been wait listed with one reputable retailer for weeks. I tried clownfishdirect but cannot access the site...are they out of business? If they are, that's a shame since they quarantined for 30 days before selling fish. Suggestions appreciated.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6910531#post6910531 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by criccio
Yes, clownfishdirect is no longer in business.

Looks like these guys have small ones with a 2 week guarantee... http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=142

I know this isnt the vendor experience thread. But just to share my experience with that exact product ((Solomon Islands))

But I bought my two True Percs from them, they were both misbarred, but still were extremely vibrant and healthy fish. I'd definetly invest in another pair from them. I had no way to tell if they were actually wild caught though. It's a shame they both jumped within a week to feed my cats =(

Actually, my link isn't for the SI percs, it's for the PNG locale. None-the-less, that still surprises me that you would have received misbars, especially since they have a separate listing for those, I personally would have complained.

You can always ask before you order Craig.

Back