Green wirey algae

Yeah, that urchin is destroying the pest algae. He's cleared off at least 1/4 of the rocks by himself. He did work around a couple patches, that's because those where briopsis. I removed that rock and scrubbed the briopsis off with a plastic wire brush.

The wirey stuff sucks, I put a piece of dry rock to separate a torch & Duncan and it grows out of the new piece of rock like crazy & no amount of peroxide & scrubbing gets rid of it, it always grows back. I eventually took out the rock.
Acid bath all the dry rock if I'm ever oing to use it I guess.
I was also going to mention hermits & a Mithrax/Emerald crab, my old emerald tore chomped the stuff down.

So this urchin has eaten almost all of this stuff....this is awesome. Had I known the urchin would clear or out I would have gotten one or two instead of a foxface. Now my wife wont let me sell the foxface since its the only yellow fish in the tank.

So this urchin has eaten almost all of this stuff....this is awesome. Had I known the urchin would clear or out I would have gotten one or two instead of a foxface. Now my wife wont let me sell the foxface since its the only yellow fish in the tank.

That's awesome. Congrats on. Winning the battle:thumbsup:

Back