Group buy: Jebao Wireless RW

I had on my 210 5 foot tank 2rw 15 and i had to keep it at 60%

I think 2 pp15 well be more than enough

Also would depend what angle he has them at. I kept mine at angle facing upwards on my 4ft 210 and was able to have them at 100% without moving any sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also would depend what angle he has them at. I kept mine at angle facing upwards on my 4ft 210 and was able to have them at 100% without moving any sand.

I don't have sand in my 120..I have travertine tile on the bottom. So no sand storms that I'm worried about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 RW 20 and 1 MP60 basically at full throttle in my 300. The 2 RW's are definately 100% and the MP is in reef crest mode at the highest setting.

I am a fan of high internal turnover and don't switch off or change at all mainly because of the RTBAs (11 or 12 at last count). They have stayed put (other than multiplying) for the past 16 months with me leaving the internal flow the same and not changing at night. This is important as the RTBAs do damage to surrounding corals so I am good with this (I try to keep a mixed reef).

mike

Order?

Order?

Hi all tomorrow was going to be the day for closing buy. We don't have enough buyers to complete order at this time. Should we continue or close thread and maybe try a few weeks from now. Also I found a source for jebao crossflows minimal is 10 orders if there is interest on that end we can open another thread.

Back