Group buy: Jebao Wireless RW

It's not that it isn't allowed, it's that the supplier doesn't really want to offer a group discount anymore. Or at least that's what I gathered... And as far as I know, reef breeders in particular will still do group buys with people who he has worked with before, but has stopped offering new group buy setups

That makes more since. BigZ... I think the first one went through Reef Breeders. Do you think that would be a possibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent emails. Seems positive so far. Trying different avenues this time and will leave source out of this thread. Let's see how much can we build up.

So to keep with rules of rc. Mods if this is not complaint please free to stop. Group buy is local one person orders and its shipped to one address. Mike/Rob are you guys up for distributing st. Pete/Clearwater? I can do Tampa. When order was done with reefbreeder we got units in 2 days.

From what I gather we can get pp-4, pp-8, pp-15, pp-20. As for the Crossflow it seems it will have to be another source not reef breeders. Reef breeders does not carry Crossflow and only sells max spect at MAP.

We can get dcs pumps too. I forgot who ordered all the parts and magnets last time is that something your interested let me know via pm.

This time we might have to paypal one of us and he or she will pay source. Last reef breeders group buys indviduals paid directly.

So here is the list:
Bigzman 3 pp-20

Last edited:
Sent emails. Seems positive so far. Trying different avenues this time and will leave source out of this thread. Let's see how much can we build up.

So to keep with rules of rc. Mods if this is not complaint please free to stop. Group buy is local one person orders and its shipped to one address. Mike/Rob are you guys up for distributing st. Pete/Clearwater? I can do Tampa. When order was done with reefbreeder we got units in 2 days.

From what I gather we can get pp-4, pp-8, pp-15, pp-20. As for the Crossflow it seems it will have to be another source not reef breeders. Reef breeders does not carry Crossflow and only sells max spect at MAP.

We can get dcs pumps too. I forgot who ordered all the parts and magnets last time is that something your interested let me know via pm.

This time we might have to paypal one of us and he or she will pay source. Last reef breeders group buys indviduals paid directly.

So here is the list:
Bigzman 3 pp-20

Here is what I'm looking at right now:
1 PP-8
2 PP-15
1 DC-12000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Rw groupbuy is on same pricing and 1 warrenty by source. This time paypal will be managed by me. What is a good end date to close groupbuy? Still working on pricing for dcs pumps. I found a source for crossflow but he wants at least 15 orders.

Pp

Pp

Here is the price list on wave maker.

PP4: $55
PP8: $60
PP15: $65
PP20: $80

Must have a minimal of 30 pp units for pricing.

Crossflow cp 40 $110
Must have a dozen units

Dcs pumps 8 units.

What was the pricing before...I missed it

Last edited:
Tally

Tally

So here is what we have. Seems we are half way there.

Jebao group buy

Bigzman: 3 pp20
Reefwhatyousow: 1 pp8 and 2 pp15
bwhit1406: 2 pp15
Listen2bob: 1 pp8
jaylensdad06: 2 pp15
ganjero: 2 pp15
Roger: 2 pp20 and 2 pp8

5 PP20
8 PP15
4 PP8

Trying to find info on dc pumps and impellers. What's a good time to close group buy? Friday or next week Friday. Delivery should be quick again.

Back