Group buy: Jebao Wireless RW

thanks bwhit1406, that brings us to 18. Only 12 units away. Group buy will close Monday July 4th and once all payments are received place order by the Tuesday and hopefully get in by Friday the 8th.

OK. Here is the update on DC pumps and I am trying to understand if the source means if we hit 24 DCS pumps or 24 of each. Please do not quote me yet on this as I sent email asking for clarification.

As of now if we order a few with PPs then it would be.
DCS-9000 $105
DCS-1200 $135

Not sure how much cheaper it would be if ordered in bulk.

Also please note that they will come with a one year warranty.

I was too but we don't have then numbers. That is what was hoping for clarification on. Lets see it might get better.

As you can see from this thread 1 or 2 (or 8) people usually fall off or change their mind. So if we have all numbers before then we could order early. Will not place order until all paypal have been collected. That being said on Sunday I will post my email like I did on the last one and create spread sheet with some info and amount and ask send you me paypal via email. Please note this is a slightly different process to me as last time we had reefbreeder send invoices to each members email all I did was coordinate receive and distribute per terms of RC guidelines.This one seems to be going far faster so lets see.

This is about the same process as last time:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=22841460&postcount=57

Last edited:
Heard back from source. I understand it now. If we can at least get 4 units of either DCS9000 or 4 units of DCS12000 he can do it for 95 and 125 and still have one year warranty (Which Amazon does cover 1 year).

Common question I have received.
1. I live in NC if I order a bunch will I ship?
A: This is a local group buy on shipping location per RC rules.
2. Are these RW or PP?
A: All will be PP units
3. How does one get warranty process?
A: Once we order I will email everyone a copy of invoice along with email and phone
number. I will send spreadsheet to supplier for their records of those who ordered.
4. Do you accept any other forms of payment?
A: Sorry Paypal only as that is how I will be paying source.
5. Can we add other products (Dosers/Crossflow)?
A: This buy is for PP maybe DCS units and accessories. Other items should be separate.

If I forgot any others questions please post here.

18 so far pp and not sure about dcs. One good point a member made via pm. It's 4th of July weekend and many will travel. So may be Friday next week is a good time to close. Also source says the Min needed is 25 units. We are not that far off. Hopefully a few others will jump in. If I remeber last time we had members from Orlando and Naples join in just don't remeber there names.

I think the pp4 and pp8 are very close in pressure. The diameter is larger on the pp8 so it moves more water. Not sure if you were looking for my answer or z's so there you go.

Back