Group Buy/Unique Coral

Not Sure it may be in the Batch, It will be here on Tues so I'll know soon enough!
Bill
PS Mario, Are you wanting to buy then Frag those Lobo's? It can be done but not advisable IMO.

There not good shipper everyone I talk to came in brown. But give it time about month it'll come back nice.

Jennie, They have very nice 20.00 Frags as I got lots of them while i was in NY and that is the Price I paid for all Thirty of mine Due to Volume Discounts.
Bill

Whoo Hoo!!! I love their stuff and I bet we won't have to pay shipping since we will be over the shipping costs!!!!

Do they deliver to only one place with that free shipping or to each address? May be a silly question but some vendors can do it... maybe they have special shipping rates.

Group Buy

Group Buy

Do they deliver to only one place with that free shipping or to each address? May be a silly question but some vendors can do it... maybe they have special shipping rates.

On a Group Buy the Order will be shipped to one Location and then you can Pick up your order then, It would be impossible to ship to every one's house and give discounted prices on top of that. If you want to pay your own shipping I'm sure they will do that for you though.
They are very accommodating from the business that I have done with them so far, Great customer service that is hard to find anymore!
Bill:wavehand:
PS, Other vendors don't have to overnight their shipments!

If there is enough interest we can get this group buy going, And i need to find out how many are planning on getting in on the buy?
The order window will last for a week and then shipping can be overnight on any week day except Monday.
As soon as we have an Idea of how many people are interested we can get a Price line posted on their Site and you will have a code to get the discounted price.
So i guess what we need is a list started of those of you interested in getting in on the buy! Just post here or shoot me a PM
Thanks
Bill

As will I as I missed one in particular, and they sent me different Frags than what I picked while i was there. All are very acceptable and I have no complaints! Some are Quite beautiful in type, color and Contrasting Polyps. I don't know names so if you want to see them My house any time just call first!
Bill

As will I as I missed one in particular, and they sent me different Frags than what I picked while i was there. All are very acceptable and I have no complaints! Some are Quite beautiful in type, color and Contrasting Polyps. I don't know names so if you want to see them My house any time just call first!
Bill

Are those frags you got came from there 1700g sps tank.
I'm in if they have what I want avable.

Everything has a Price!

Everything has a Price!

Are those frags you got came from there 1700g sps tank.
I'm in if they have what I want avable.

Joe is the Owner, If you call and Talk to him he will Price his SPS in that tank for you, The Tyree Icefire! Is Awesome But sells for 175.00 per Frag!
I have two from that tank and was very happy to get them!
Bill
PS, The Code for our Group Buy is (GB Lange) FYI, I am not sure if it's in effect yet as I am still waiting to see how many people will get in the Buy then we can set a date for it to run and for Delivery. (Maybe @ AC) I need to talk to Chris first to see if It's OK, If not we can figure out another central location.:wave:

If we get enough people we can have this Buy run next week and If that is OK let me know on this thread or if you want to wait a little longer that is fine too.
Bill

I think we will need more than 4 people to get this going! Discounted prices depends on Volume. This may be just short of being a group IMO
Bill

Any idea Bill what day of the week you are planning on having it delivered? That would make a difference as to whether we could participate or not.

Back