Group Buy/Unique Coral

Delivery Day?

Delivery Day?

Any idea Bill what day of the week you are planning on having it delivered? That would make a difference as to whether we could participate or not.

It can be any day but Monday as they do not ship on Sunday. And Saturday would be Extra as It is not a standard delivery day.
So what ever works best for all, And I can always hold things for those that can not make a particular pick up day.
Bill:wave:

Code

Code

Where does that code you gave go Bill? I can't seem to find any place to input it?

It has not been set up yet as we do not have enough people to qualify for a Group Buy yet. We need at least ten people getting in on this before they will even set one up!
Bill:wavehand:

Well, count me in then - but I will probably just be purchasing a single $10 to $15 frag. We're on a tighter buget right now with it costing $140 to fill up the Suburban!

I hear you

I hear you

Well, count me in then - but I will probably just be purchasing a single $10 to $15 frag. We're on a tighter buget right now with it costing $140 to fill up the Suburban!

That's why I sold my Silverado as It was getting like a House Payment to keep it gassed up!!!
Bill:wildone:

This is the problem as I see it! to qualify to get Better than advertised Prices and Free Shipping we will have to spend a decent amount of money for them to be able to absorb all these discounts 10 people spending 10-15.00 dollars is not what they consider a discountable Sale. If there is not enough interest in getting this going it May be better to wait until there is more interest. JMHO
Bill

i would like to order some soon so if there is not enough people for a real group buy i will be ordering some soon but would like some people to split shipping cost with since i really dont wanna pay in shipping the same or more than the corals im buying lol. and of course long as u dont want the same WYSIWYG corals i want :fun2:

so if other are interested in some of the small cheap frags i would be willing to take a few peoples orders with mine we could do a paypal payment or i could meet u in smyrna and then long as they are small frags i can hold them till meeting or meet u somewhere like the critter or something when they come in.

but def lets make sure bill says the group buy is a no go first.

I sent a message to them today to get a dollar amount to Qualify for Free Shipping! I will advise everyone when i get an answer back.
Thanks in advance
Bill

there website says $199, we need to know how to get our individual orders into combined shipping for deilivery to central location....

there website says $199, we need to know how to get our individual orders into combined shipping for deilivery to central location....

I will just call them and get all this cleared up later today. As long as I am able to get the Owner on the Line, I will advise when I have all the Answers OK
Bill

OK I have all the Info we need, First off select the Pick up option and then use the codeMR10/Bill's Group Buy all in Caps in the Comments section and they will group it all together for us and you will get the Free Shipping and the Discount.
Then they will group all the orders together for shipping to me!
We can work out the location, But I think that My tank would be the better selection verses the LFS as they do not have the same quality system or water.
Then you can arrainge p/u from me. I will meet with those that have a long way to go 1/2 way if needed to help you out if you can not come here.
Bill

ok so we select pickup option then enter code MR10 then in comments we put Bill's Group Buy correct? also your order date is going to be the 24th correct? in just trying to coordinate with my paycheck so i can get a few corals instead of just like 1 lol :deadhorse:

Last edited:
G/B Dates

G/B Dates

ok so we select pickup option then enter code MR10 then in comments we put Bill's Group Buy correct? also your order date is going to be the 24th correct? in just trying to coordinate with my paycheck so i can get a few corals instead of just like 1 lol :deadhorse:

That's Correct and the Buy will run fron 5/16 thru 5/20 then will be shipped for Tues Del on 5/24 So that we can get as many people in and get the Free Shipping and Pricing below Retail.
I have been promised they will be very Nice pieces as they do want our business now and in the Future!
Bill:fun2:

Cool!

Cool!

my FIRST order has been submitted. i say first cuz they might have something next week that i also like....

Spoken like a true Reefaholic, And I will make my order soon too. I already put one Specific SPS on my Hold for me list!
Bill
PS, I just ordered 5 more SPS that I missed the First time around! So lets get this buy going and We are already to Free Shipping I believe!
Bill

Last edited:
Bump, Everything is a go now and all Issues have been addressed.
Now is the time to start getting your orders in! They have some Awesome pieces at very reasonable prices if you take the time to look at the whole site.
Happy Hunting
Bill

curious are our orders going to be labled with whos corals are who? are we just going to have to tell u which we ordered lol

Back