Group Buys??

Masedaddy

SPS/Chalice Collector
I'm in charge of organizing Group Buys for the club now. I wondering what everyone is interested in getting? We have done filter socks, BRS orders, Salt etc. let me know what you guys and gals are interested in purchasing. I will reach out to appropriate places as needed.

ReefRaftusa is also on eBay. So if you are looking to add some corals but are looking for smaller prices, this might be a better option. Let me know!!

No one is interested in a group buy???? Let me know what ya'll are looking for and I will reach out as needed!!!

I dunno...I need a pump, some carbon, some GFO. I could stand to have some more fish.

Here's the fish I want (in order or importance):
randalls goby and tiger pistol shrimp
green banded gobies
flasher wrasse (after I get a screen)
firefish
neon goby
bicolor blenny
green clown goby

Here's some corals I'd like to have:
pink or red milles of any kind
purple hearted emerald zoas
anything with a halloween themed name
other neat colored zoos

I want lots of reef stuff so I'm pretty flexible.

So I need to order some frag plugs and larger frag disks. I've seen some porcelain disks that look great but I'm unsure of the price. Let me know if you're interested.

I also saw a really cool DIY method for making filter socks. I plan on buying some poly felt from Joann fabrics or similar. Let me know if you want in on the fabric. This method will cost about $0.20 per sock. So cheap if you don't want to wash them just throw them out!!

I dunno...I need a pump, some carbon, some GFO. I could stand to have some more fish.

Here's the fish I want (in order or importance):
randalls goby and tiger pistol shrimp
green banded gobies
flasher wrasse (after I get a screen)
firefish
neon goby
bicolor blenny
green clown goby

Here's some corals I'd like to have:
pink or red milles of any kind
purple hearted emerald zoas
anything with a halloween themed name
other neat colored zoos

I want lots of reef stuff so I'm pretty flexible.

Have you seen the Halloween Hermits? Those are so cool!!

I also saw a really cool DIY method for making filter socks. I plan on buying some poly felt from Joann fabrics or similar. Let me know if you want in on the fabric. This method will cost about $0.20 per sock. So cheap if you don't want to wash them just throw them out!!

i would be interested in that

Back