Had a DSmack moment

smoothdog

After gluing a frag down tonight, I tried to step away from the tank and my foot wouldn't move. I had unknowingly dripped some superglue on the floor and stepped in it. Emotes in order: :hmm3: :headwally: :lolspin:

After gluing a frag down tonight, I tried to step away from the tank and my foot wouldn't move. I had unknowingly dripped some superglue on the floor and stepped in it. Emotes in order: :hmm3: :headwally: :lolspin:

Now that's talent speaking from first foot experience [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what youre saying is that something similar have happened to smack ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So what youre saying is that something similar have happened to smack ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a fact [emoji1787]

The latest is trying to get a frag glued at the bottom-back of this tank and getting shocked on the forehead as I was about to go all the way head under to get it glued. For real breath was held and nose was about underwater. I came out of there like forest gump getting shot in the buttock [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Needless to say I didn't get the frag as low as I wanted

Omg Smack!

That's the culprit. I Wonder if I get this bad boy to grow out can I make millions on it by selling it as Smacks-Shocker [emoji1787]

89bfcdabe31bdd71aded9ceb16df9d9a.jpg

That's the culprit. I Wonder if I get this bad boy to grow out can I make millions on it by selling it as Smacks-Shocker [emoji1787]

Just add LE Tyree to the end of the name and you can charge anything you want!

89bfcdabe31bdd71aded9ceb16df9d9a.jpg

Back