Happy 20th Birthday Marilyn

It's really great to hear of a wonderful long term success story like yours and Marilyn. We often hear of tank crashes and such. I also think of the many organisms that have suffered due to my inexperience, ignorance and then I get sad...

Congrats for sure!

Marylin's 26th Birthday

Marylin's 26th Birthday

Thanks to all of you for all the positive feedback. It is needed, as I have to tell you, after 26 years I really don't look forward to cleaning another filter :uhoh3:

john

This is truly amazing, just read the whole thread from start to finish. Thank you for updating and glad to see you still have your Marylin! Crazy to think your fish is almost as old as I am.

Marylin is in her 30th year

Marylin is in her 30th year

Never would I have though, when I set up a tank in MY 35th year of life, that I would still be dealing with this fish, 30+ years later. But it is what it is. She is fine, thought she spend a LOT of her day resting on her rock bed in her cave. But she still comes out to eat with vigor.

Congratulations on 30 years. I'm just hoping that mine reaches that milestone (currently 26 years but still spawning every fortnight).

Happy birthday.

It is pretty cool to post in a thread once every 10 years.

I am looking forward to the 2030 post.

Back