HAPPY EARLY XMAX FOR ME my new buld ELOS 160xl

Very nice! I have a 160 as well. I've been considering upgrading my sump also. Converted the ato section to a fuge, but still too much wasted space with the 3 little sections. I can't fit everything in. Do you mind telling me where you had your sump built and if you stuck with the original setup/dimensions you posted? I had trigger give me a quote, but thought it was really high...

Also, how about a pic of the other side? Mine is a mess. Trying to figure out how to organize it better... Do you use a controller? How did you mount it?

Thanks!

Sump dimensions

Sump dimensions

Very nice! I have a 160 as well. I've been considering upgrading my sump also. Converted the ato section to a fuge, but still too much wasted space with the 3 little sections. I can't fit everything in. Do you mind telling me where you had your sump built and if you stuck with the original setup/dimensions you posted? I had trigger give me a quote, but thought it was really high...

Also, how about a pic of the other side? Mine is a mess. Trying to figure out how to organize it better... Do you use a controller? How did you mount it?

Thanks!

I have my sump design by AAron at the SPS store in la cańada CA.
I give him the dimensions if what I want it and he make the blueprints and he got it done for me about the price it will be little bit expensive because of the size but it's worth it :)

I will post more pictures soon of the other side.
I do use a controller (APEX)
Let me know if I can help you with anything:)

Thanks!

Cut the 3 sections out with some piano wire and an razor.

Back