Happy Father's Day? Maybe next year. Tank leak!

No, but soon after. I'll likely load up at the swap and keep it in the back at ABC till I'm ready IF they'll let me..... otherwise, local coral nannies, may be needed.

Congrats I remember how excited I was when Tim called and said my tank was in! Even if you seen it first ;). I'll house any corals if need me too. Just let me know. Its not a problem.

Just ordered up a bunch of new swag for the re-do. Thinking of going to continuous or at least more frequent smaller water changes with the new system. Bigger return pump. QD vortechs. Transitioning over to more T5 lighting with radions to supplement. Getting amped. Can't believe I was considering quitting. Got salt water in me veins....

Last edited:
I can't say enough good things about the QD Vortechs. Best investment I made for the tank being right in our living room. Can't even hear them run. Glad you decided to stay with it.

Still gathering supplies. Tank is at ABC. Likely move it in this weekend. Synergy overflow should be here any day.

I'll start a build thread once the wheels are rolling.

Still gathering supplies. Tank is at ABC. Likely move it in this weekend. Synergy overflow should be here any day.

I'll start a build thread once the wheels are rolling.

Woo hoo! And don't forget the pics!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back