happy tank - pictures

jacksonpt

My tank has been doing really well the last few months, so I figured I'd take a few pictures. Nothing great, as I'm not a wiz with the camera, but oh well.

The first is a FTS, obviously. I always struggle to balance the brightness/contrast on these.

The second is a monti that I've had for a long time that I've struggled to make happy, mostly due to what I think to be too much light. It's finally getting comfortable and its color is starting to look good.

The third is a very small mili frag that I got a couple of weeks ago. Polyp extension is decent and it's starting to color up. Hopefully it continues to establish itself.

Next is my goni, which is one of my favorite corals. It seems very sensitive to flow, and was pretty unhappy when I had my MP10s on the back of the tank. Now that they are moved back to the sides, it's starting to show some decent polyp extension again.

Finally, my BTA/maroon clown... because who doesn't love a nem/clown pic?

Attachments

• FTS.jpg
    FTS.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2
  • monti.jpg
    monti.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
  • mili.jpg
    mili.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Goni.jpg
    Goni.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
  • nem.jpg
    nem.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1
Very nice Goni (and pic of it). It may be heresy but, I think I
may actually prefer the way they look when they're not quite fully extended.

Matt

Looking good and nice to see the Goni all out. Love to get one but I heard they are hard to keep. I assume yours isn't a wild colony?

Back