Happy to have a smart wife!

hiero4life

I'm working a 5 day show away from home right now, and I get a call bright and early "honey the power is out and its been 40 minutes and they don't know when it will be back on" She then asks " what do I need to do/go get?" I let her know and she rushes out and gets what is needed and sets it up. Even my son who is not even 2 knew something was wron when he woke up because there was no lights on the fish tank. He told my wife "mama lights off fish sleep want lights on" My wife enjoys this hobbie just as much as I do and it's a blessing for my family. Anyways the power is still out 3 hours later and I just wanted some people to know that I love my wife!

Chris

very nice, my wife is also smart too I think she would leave the tank alone and let it all die....it gives her another reason to talk me out of getting rid of the tank. I promised her if the tank crash I am getting rid of it for good.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8075335#post8075335 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chaffey
very nice, my wife is also smart too I think she would leave the tank alone and let it all die....it gives her another reason to talk me out of getting rid of the tank. I promised her if the tank crash I am getting rid of it for good.

LMAO, my wife would have the same evil-minded:lol:

Re: Happy to have a smart wife!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8075283#post8075283 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hiero4life
I'm working a 5 day show away from home right now, and I get a call bright and early "honey the power is out and its been 40 minutes and they don't know when it will be back on" She then asks " what do I need to do/go get?" I let her know and she rushes out and gets what is needed and sets it up. Even my son who is not even 2 knew something was wron when he woke up because there was no lights on the fish tank. He told my wife "mama lights off fish sleep want lights on" My wife enjoys this hobbie just as much as I do and it's a blessing for my family. Anyways the power is still out 3 hours later and I just wanted some people to know that I love my wife
Chris

Christ we all happy for you since you have such a great wife who willing to take care of your tank since you were away. I thought i am the only lucky one. My wife take care of the tank for me while i spent two months at the academy in 29th Palms. Feeding, testing, changing water, dose/stir the zeovit twice a day for two months without complaining or anything negative commend. If she doesn't know anything she would call and asked but sometime i was in the classroom and she kept on calling till she got her answer :).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8075335#post8075335 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chaffey

Chaffey, if i was her. I would do the same thing :). Hang in there man. You'll be fine.

Are you guys letting your wives read this thread? ;)

My wife knows what to do if something happens because she knows how much everything is worth in there. She really enjoyed my hobby in the beginning but as time has gone on and we've had a couple of kids, her enthusiasm has waned a little bit...but she still likes...it's always nice to have a smart wife...I hope you're reading this honey....;)

Back