Has anyone heard or seen MUCHO post or PM ???

650, I noticed Mucho hadn't posted for a long while too, i pm'd him a couple weeks ago, but i still haven't seen him post.

Was just thinking that...It's been well over a month since I heard from him...

Lily...got that tank yet?!?

Hi Dalston,
Not yet. *sniff* I'm looking at (this is the plan anyway) another 2-4 weeks and i can start to purchase at least some things. :)

Ah okay, I'm sure you are aware that nothing good come fast in this hobby...your patients will pay off in the end :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15428192#post15428192 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dalston
...your patients will pay off in the end :)

oooops! unless your a doctor or dentist, I don't think 'patients' have anything to do with it :eek: :sad1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15428192#post15428192 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dalston
Ah okay, I'm sure you are aware that nothing good come fast in this hobby...your patients will pay off in the end :)
:lol: As a person who worked in healthcare, that made me laugh, i've done that too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15428251#post15428251 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 650-IS350
hopefully the link to that site with all those crazy polyp pics makes you get that tank soon.
Absolutely. A person can only take so much. lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15441537#post15441537 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 650-IS350
I think I'd leave the hobby first before you get your tank...

:lol: Are you meaning, it'll take that long before i get one?
OMG. lol

Last time I saw him active on a coral forum (not sure about reefcentral) was july 24th. I would figure hes still around, but probly preocupied. (really I am not a stalker....)

People in michigan tend to be pretty preocupied during the summer months. Its pretty much the only time we get to actualy enjoy the outdoors. For the rest of the year, we are stuck in the house because its only nice for a very short amount of time. I know I have been preocupied.

To bad it will only last a bit longer.....

Guess, at least, I have a nice tank upgrade to look forward to when the nice weather forgets about michigan!!

Gotta add-

Really looking forward to your tank lilly!

Still sticking to the same plans as "Iirredecentlillies tank" thread, or have you come up with somthing different? If its somthing different, or the same, I think you should update that thread. I am very curious on your plans!

I know my plans on my upgrade have changed many times this summer (and are still not even close to set in stone, I have a little while before it gets set into motion again). Lets here about yours. Update the old post please!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15447410#post15447410 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SIR PATRICK
Gotta add-

Really looking forward to your tank lilly!

Still sticking to the same plans as "Iirredecentlillies tank" thread, or have you come up with somthing different? If its somthing different, or the same, I think you should update that thread. I am very curious on your plans!

I know my plans on my upgrade have changed many times this summer (and are still not even close to set in stone, I have a little while before it gets set into motion again). Lets here about yours. Update the old post please!

Oh! hee! Okay cool, i'll update it. But probably not till tomorrow,
i'm getting ready for a trip to Virginia Sat morning. I'd love to update it though when i get back. :)
I can't wait for yours too! It's good to see you posting.

Back