hello!

Good Morning! You could be very happy in the Clearwater/Tampa area. Of course that's only if you like wearing shorts/flip flops in December, two of the country's best beaches, great LFS's, and not having to shovel snow. The traffic around the area can mostly be avoided once you get to know the roads. While in-season "traffic" here can be annoying, taking an hour and a half to drive 14 miles when I lived up north was a lot worse.
I am a Realtor in the Tampa area, so if you need any help with anything whether it's a rental or buying, message me and I'll help you out.
All of our family is up north and there is a reason why everyone comes to visit us as opposed to the other way around. Matter of fact I sold my inlaws a house down here recently. Good luck with what ever you decide!

Joseph

Good Morning! You could be very happy in the Clearwater/Tampa area. Of course that's only if you like wearing shorts/flip flops in December, two of the country's best beaches, great LFS's, and not having to shovel snow. The traffic around the area can mostly be avoided once you get to know the roads. While in-season "traffic" here can be annoying, taking an hour and a half to drive 14 miles when I lived up north was a lot worse.
I am a Realtor in the Tampa area, so if you need any help with anything whether it's a rental or buying, message me and I'll help you out.
All of our family is up north and there is a reason why everyone comes to visit us as opposed to the other way around. Matter of fact I sold my inlaws a house down here recently. Good luck with what ever you decide!

Joseph

Off topic but your user name was the nickname that my old secretary ust to call me.

Oh man... i always hear these kinds of things.
No negatives ? :)

It's really hot in the summer here. I mean, you go outside and start sweating immediately it's so hot. That said, if you go out in the morning, you can still do whatever you want year round. Coming from upstate New York I think the 5-6 months of summer would be the biggest adjustment.

Back