help diming LEDs

Assuming you mean on an Apex...

You don't create it - you use the built-in VarSpd ports/outlets in the Apex full model, or if using a VDM module with either Apex or Apex Lite, the outlets will be automatically created when you connect the VDM.

You don't have to create it, it's already there. There are 4 of them. You just need to create the appropriate profiles with the intensity and durations and assign them to the variable speed ports at the desired times. Check out Chapter 6 of the User Guide.

Assuming you mean on an Apex...

You don't create it - you use the built-in VarSpd ports/outlets in the Apex full model, or if using a VDM module with either Apex or Apex Lite, the outlets will be automatically created when you connect the VDM.

yes

You don't have to create it, it's already there. There are 4 of them. You just need to create the appropriate profiles with the intensity and durations and assign them to the variable speed ports at the desired times. Check out Chapter 6 of the User Guide.

i can only see one VSP it reads like this VarSpd4_I4
i did check charter 6 i was able to do the profile but then what?

You should have 4 VarSpd outlets. On the main status page, they will be listed just above the SndAlm_I6 outlet.

If you only see that 1 outlet listed, then there is a problem.

Did you read the part on Dimmable Lights? There are examples of profiles and program statements.

ok i created the profile then i program the outlet VarSpd4_I4 conect the 120 v plug
Now were do i connect the plug that goes to the dimming wires on the driver?
to what outlet?

You should have 4 VarSpd outlets. On the main status page, they will be listed just above the SndAlm_I6 outlet.

If you only see that 1 outlet listed, then there is a problem.
here is a list of my outlets
Auto_feed
Day_Time
Manto
VarSpd4_I4
SndAlm_I6
SndWrn_I7
EmailAlm_I5
Mainpump
free
Leds
Hilight_L
Itech
Heater_L
Lunar
Hilight_R
free
Vortech_L
Vortech_R
Ground
Sump_Ligth
Chiler
free
free
free
Uv
Lunar_D4
Light1_A1
Light2_A2
Pump1_A3
Pump2_A4
Heater_A5
Chiller_A6
CO2_A7
Ozone_A8
Power Failed: Apr 17 2011 22:49:10
Power Restored: Apr 17 2011 22:49:50
Power OK: EB8_3 (8 Days 22:34 - 2.4 Amps)
Power OK: EB8_4 (8 Days 22:34 - 7.1 Amps)

BTW... all outlets must have a unique name... unpredictable behavior may result with duplicated outlet names. So you should rename your 'free' outlets to 'free1', 'free2', etc. or similar .

Be very careful with the Variable Speed ports as my Base unit Died from using these for dimming my Led's. Worked fine for a couple of months then we changed the Ramp up and down time and No more Working!!! No Loaners for Warranty work anymore either, A Game changer for me, Kinda makes the Warranty useless IMO
Bill

here is what i have
done (two profiles)

VarSpd4_I4
Set OFF
If Time 08:00 to 09:00 Then RampUp
If Time 09:00 to 19:00 Then ON
If Time 19:00 to 20:00 Then RumpDown

now were do i connect the plug?

Back