Help me, any 56v led controller?

danielch2008

I bought a Meanwell account of 240w, 54v, 4 spucks of leds, 8 LDDs of 700, a plate for the LDDs, aluminum heatsinks. now I don't know which controller it has, preferably controlled by wifi, and according to a friend who is helping me, the controller needs to be 56v.

I bought a Meanwell account of 240w, 54v, 4 spucks of leds, 8 LDDs of 700, a plate for the LDDs, aluminum heatsinks. now I don't know which controller it has, preferably controlled by wifi, and according to a friend who is helping me, the controller needs to be 56v.
Are you sure he's referring to the controller? Meanwell LDD are PWM controlled so that's all that matters on the controller side - that it is a PWM controller. Is he maybe refering to the power supply? Since the max input power for LDD's is 56v, that would make sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_150004_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_150004_AliExpress.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230214_150004_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_150004_AliExpress.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 6
A fonte que comprei foi a da foto. as DLLs foram 8 de 700H, pois quero colocar um canal em cada cor. Agora não sei qual controlador fazer anoitecer e amanhecer, além de configurar os pontos de intensidades de cores em cada hora.

Those are LED drivers on there own and you would not normally combine them with LDD drivers. Maybe it can work but I've never done it that way.
Power supply does both. It won't control voltage till the current draw is 4900mA.
His light should not reach more than like 3800mA.

So it should ramp up voltage to the max trying in vain to get to 4900mA ;)
At least as I understand it.

Power supply does both. It won't control voltage till the current draw is 4900mA.
His light should not reach more than like 3800mA.

So it should ramp up voltage to the max trying in vain to get to 4900mA ;)
At least as I understand it.
Ya, I assume "constant power" would lead to something overworking and ultimately overheating but perhaps a compensatory circuit could be created - it's above my paygrade and likely inefficient. I ran a bank of LDD's with a 48v switching power supply (as it's intended) for years with no problems.

Back