Help!!

morphiii

I have a 2 month old 30g tank, 30lb live rocks, 20lbs live sand, 2 yellow tail damsel, 5 hermit crabs, 2 peppermint shrimp.

I got a couple of ocellaris yesterday from a LFS. The water from the LFS was 1.018 and mine was 1.025. I dripped acclimate it for a few hours and let them in the tank overnight.

They seemed lethargic and not feeding. The smaller one has taken a bite or two of marine S pellet, but the bigger one is not feeding at all. She has some white poop.

They both hang out at the bottom of the tank, not going anywhere.

I am a little worried, I tried feeding them brine shrimp, algae, premium reef, but they are not interested.

I have taken them out of the display into the quarantine and try to entice them to eat.

Is there anything else I can do?

Please help.

#1 stop trying to feed them if they won't eat. You're just polluting your water.

#2 White poo is a sign of a parasite. Not your fault, most likely came like that from the LFS.... possibly why they had the SG so low.

What kind of shape were they in at the LFS? Did you see them eat there?

I didn't see them feed at the LFS.

The white poo just started a little while after I got home. Before the poo was string and dark.

I don't know if it is from parasite.

yeh I agree I think they might be sick. I would def quarantine them and take them back. You're LFS should take them back. Also You should do a H2O change on you're tank, and make sure that the other fish are not effected.

Back