hey do you read this forum??

panaboy95

i just wonder who reads this forum i think it would be great if we can get more people using it. i know the club has fallen on some rough times but does not mean we can not hang here for a bit.

no dues
no commitments
no drama

just networking!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always in and out of all the forums.

The club site is still running. We were discussing trying to keep it going as well. After memberships expire, we hoped to keep it the same style, no money involved, no sponsors, and such, just a place to talk to other people in the hobby.

you will need money to run the club site. i cant get the log in to work on the club site anyway. i think if you get people using this forum you may get more traffic and get more new people. but i am with you with just hanging out no other bull crap and no money to cause problems good to here from you darren

I hear ya. I just hated to let all of our info go to waste. I suppose I can back up the site before it goes down if anybody ever needs anything from it.

Nathan, have you thought any more about what Dennis said at the swap?

ya i was going to put something on the SDIRB site but could not log in.

Slash has offered us a little forum on there club site. i told Dennis that i need to get a good member base before i would do that. i just don't have the time to dedicate to the club right now i have lots of commitments already. With boy scouts and my golf club board i stay very busy.

its running. i have started to transfer the stuff left in my 40 to the big tank. i just have to finish the skimmer now.

Yeah. There's definitely not a solid enough interest to set up shop other than here. Only reason that I suggested SDIRB is because it's already running.

What's the deal with logging in? If you need help I can reset a password or something?

I haven't done much reading on BNARC lately either. I'll cruise new posts on RC in the general forum just to try to keep tabs on what's new and such, but since I don't have a tank, I don't usually have any specific purpose for coming on the forums other than to offer advice for some newbie questions that I think I can help with and to keep up on things.

I miss having a tank, but funds are tight and things are too busy.

I am on bnarc anymore they are a good place to get deals and info. I bought a new 150g tank and stand for $250 so i am selling my 90 for $350 guy is coming to get it Friday. I crashed the 90 sorta kalk reactor stuck on ph was above 9 didn't loose much. I finally figured out my resun wave box.

whats up fellas ? I still check this out from time to time. Ive got progress going on my tank. I started wiring my basement last night. So once I get that done it will all be down hill from there. I hope.

i never had much luck with my 150 so i hope yours is better cory.

it about time you start working on that tank jimmy. mine is running. no trim done yet but i have a fish in there. i am a little low on funds right now the tank has drained my budget the last couple of months so i am giving my pocket book a break before doing much more.

i am going to have a little cookout for the refer friends later n the summer i think we need to get together and suck down a couple brews.

Its going not to bad, finally got my cpr overflow to a quiet gurgle. It was loud when i started, but its alot better.
Yes, you are less than 20 minutes.

Back