hey guys!

AquaVolGP

Hello ETRC!

I havent seen you guys in forever and havent even checked these boards in a while. I hope all of you guys are doing ok! Randy, you still around? Mel you still around?

I drove through knoxville the other day and stoipped by Coral reef and that shop looks AWESOME! I hope matt is doin alright with SA.

I've been in ATL and i still have my 120 reef. It's my office tank now and I love it!

Next up is a 300+ gallon for the home. anyone got any suggestions? I just cant do glass cages because of the customer service. This is going to be a rectangular FOWLER - either starfire or acrylic.

Anyways,

Hope you guys are great!

Hey Geoff! Things are going pretty well here. Glad you stopped by.

Lately the club is doing pretty good. The group is small as usual but still very helpful and a bit tight knit. Doesn't Atlanta have a huge club?

Nuts. Donny said that the last Nashville meeting had 60 people. I can't even imagine.

I live in IL, but started checking back in. Just got back from Denver tonight. Looking forward to the weekend at home.

I prefer glass, but would likely go for acrylic with a tank 300+.

My trip to CT ended up getting cancelled because of the 38" of snow that they got. So I was home this weekend and today as well.

Hey, Geoff. Good to hear from you. I only check in to this forum slightly more often than you do. Coral Reef does look good these days. And even Aquarium has more then $85 brown leathers. But my favorite is still Aquatic Marine (it helps they are on my side of town).
:)

Back