High Nutrient Macro Algae/Sea Grass Reef

Very nice. What is the green macro in bottom left. It’s branches look like a Gorgonion.
Hi Patrick, the brighter green macro is caulerpa cupressoides and the darker green behind it is codium.
Good to hear from you, how have you been?

I have been on high octane for about 60:days. I started up Aquaculture Ranch again and am looking for a part time apprentice to help with husbandry of tooooo many systems.

I am partnering with Aquadome to display and sell designer rock. I have three tier/skill levels that represent sustainable cultivation in grow-out systems in my home.
Tier 1: Easy
Soft coral and colorful macro.

Tier 2
Accomplished reefer to expert
Yellow & Orange Sponge combined with Red or Green macro . And a Gorgonion., depending on requested design.

Expert only
NPS Gorgonions with Orange or Yellow Sponge

Attachments

• IMG_2025.jpeg
    IMG_2025.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
I have been on high octane for about 60:days. I started up Aquaculture Ranch again and am looking for a part time apprentice to help with husbandry of tooooo many systems.

I am partnering with Aquadome to display and sell designer rock. I have three tier/skill levels that represent sustainable cultivation in grow-out systems in my home.
Tier 1: Easy
Soft coral and colorful macro.

Tier 2
Accomplished reefer to expert
Yellow & Orange Sponge combined with Red or Green macro . And a Gorgonion., depending on requested design.

Expert only
NPS Gorgonions with Orange or Yellow Sponge
Good for you Patrick and may God bless your endeavor!

Dawn, your tank looks incredible, as always. Any sign of the jawfish? I also never had luck with pearly's or yellowheads, as most found the tiniest holes to jump out of my tank no matter what I did. I had a dusky jawfish that was awesome for many years. It was one of my favorite fish. So much personality. It also did a much better job of moving rubble around his burrow than the other species.

Dawn, your tank looks incredible, as always. Any sign of the jawfish? I also never had luck with pearly's or yellowheads, as most found the tiniest holes to jump out of my tank no matter what I did. I had a dusky jawfish that was awesome for many years. It was one of my favorite fish. So much personality. It also did a much better job of moving rubble around his burrow than the other species.
Hi Kevin, good to hear from you! Yeah, I am really pleased with the tank. It just seems to stay very consistent and everything is doing well. That is except the jawfish, I had not seen it since the 2nd week I got it. George (griss) also said that he had good luck with dusky jawfish but not with pearly or yellowhead jawfish. I will definitely keep that in mind. Not for now since Guardian the ywg seemed intimidating toward the last yellowhead. Maybe 2 bottom dwellers are not a good idea.

Back