How much will Peppermint Angel go for on Divers Den?

Fish559

So in this video, the President(?) of Live Aquaria shows off his peppermint angel (27:45 mark). He says it'll be on Divers Den at some point.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/liT9bLMmcxE?start=1665" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What do you think it'll go for? He says it's a $25,000 fish, but DD usually charges a little premium. $30,000? $35,000? Maybe even...

one-million-dollars.jpg

If I ran L.A., I'd sell it via a live auction. It would be fun to see the price go up and up.

What do ya'll think?

That fish does nothing for me - they can keep it, especially for 25k.
What I would want are the ventralis swimming in the background... those have actually nice color!
The dwarf angel on my bucket list would be a pair of Centropyge multifasciatus

Still a great looking fish! And considering the last time most went for 10K + and did not survive, $25K would be a great price for someone who has way more money than me.

Hey there dmorty. Was about done with cycle and tank sprung small leak. Had to drain dn and resilicone. Manufacture been working on it last few weeks Will be ready post summer

Back