How to get large fish tanks 75 gal plus uk

FinnCole

(I use gallons on this form cause most people here are American even though I live in the uk) so in the UK we don't use gallons we use litres so we don't have a one dollar per gallon sale at stores also we don't have pets smart we only have pets at home (which does not do marine fish) so 75 gallons is about 300 litres so what other ways can u get a large fish tank for cheap

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I assume you are able to get shipments from anywhere correct?
Probably not, anywhere in the UK would be great but I suppose I would not mind getting something from west europe but I would probably not be able to

Normally I'd say trying to order from a tank manufacturing company for warranty purposes. But I'm not familiar with your specific situation so have you tried amazon or eBay?

Normally I'd say trying to order from a tank manufacturing company for warranty purposes. But I'm not familiar with your specific situation so have you tried amazon or eBay?
Yes the cheapest tank that can be ordered in about £400 pounds

Holy crap for a 75G ?
Well it's a 300 litre not sure if 300 litre is 75 gallon I think 300 litre might be around 80 gallon can someone tell me how much 75 US gallons is in litres or how much 300 litres is in gallons here is a image
c3329656de427cb17412c497590b20ec.jpg

This is a 200 litre tank about 60 gallons it's 125 pound but I have to pick it up
52b1510e3419e7c8f35eab1c45a3370e.jpg

Here is another 200 litre is a bit more expensive but can be shipped
b2428b3dfe94395f1ba4be969420f146.jpg

75G = 283liters
300liters = 79.2G

So close enough.
200liters is 52G so probably a 55G commercially sold aquarium.
They always round.

How much would the average 200 litre 52 gallon cost I would prefer a tank atleast 60 gallon how much would that cost to also how many litres are 60 gallons

I know the pound is worth more. That's why I said I'm not sure how much $60=pounds. And he could always build a simple stand for cheap :)

Edit ok $60=£47ish lol

One think that is ridiculous is 200 litre glass box no heater no filter nothing you need to run the tank it's 135 pounds and it's the on my tank that gets delivered

Another problem is i don't have my own car and most of the reasonably cheap ones are a couple hour drive away

With your situation it doesn't sound like you are going to be able to get a great deal on a tank. People who are selling used tanks for cheap aren't usually willing to deliver them. They are selling them so cheap because they want someone else to do that work. Since you are probably going to have to pay more for a used tank I would look into a new one so you can get exactly what you want with a warranty and get it delivered.

Ok so I talked the my mom and we have decided to buy a 300 litre tank of ebay for 400 pounds it's the best option we have right now but very expensive

Back