How to Pickup Women at the Fish Store

hahahahaha, thats pretty funny, but if they couldnt find a better looking girl to do the video, then that means their methods dont work.

-Hey nice furry peach....colored acro you got their!
-Nice @ss! No I meant wrasse.
-Where did you pick up those melons?! Are they real? I always wanted to lay my hands on a pair of zoas like that!
-Hey, do you want to come over my house and pet my one-eyed snake? He's friendly and doesn't bite. He gets excited when he is petted..........My eel, his name is snake, got into a war with puffer and now has one eye.
-Hey do you want to go to my place and check out my balls? They aren't doing to well. I keep cleaning them and they always seem to get dirty no matter what I do. Can you come over and help? Please?!!! If it doesn't work, we can always try again. But if that doesn't work, we could always buy knew ones, bio-balls.

I can go on and on and on! That was a funny video Steff. Now I know how to pick up some very beautiful woman at an LFS. Lol

I like the tank maintenance workout video that the same guy did :) Walking lunges from the RO/DI unit to the tank at work did wonders for my calves!

Back