Huge Thanks to Steve at Wet Pets

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9290327#post9290327 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ouspeedbump
I don't ever want to total it all up either, lol.

Totalling it all up can be informative and helpful, but for the love of god do not choose to do this when the significant other is around. And keep the results to yourself! :D

The wifey and I stopped by yesterday after hearing about how the store changed. WOW!! Steve and Paula have done a fantastic job. It is great to have them and the support they give to the club. My hat is off to Wet Pets!

lol.... even if you don't have a significant other, it's probably not good for the old ticker to know just what has gone into the "tub of water".

You're probably right speedbump, and we don't want anything detering us from buying more corals and fish now do we....:D

Reading all these posts at first made me tearful (I had to sell my 240 gallon & everyone in it)...then it made me smile and laugh!
I WILL return to this addiction...I mean hobby...of mine!
Once it's in your blood, there aint nuttin you can do...it's part of your DNA!

Jenn

Jenn, let us know how we can help. A lot of us here at COMAS would love to help get back on your "fish feet"!!!!

Absolutely Jenn. The first time I saw a member here have a massive tank crash, it was completely amazing the amount of people who without hesitation, jumped right in and restocked there tank for em. Some of the most helpful people I've ever known and it makes me darn proud to say I belong to this group.

Aww that's sweet! I will keep it all in mind!
I am thinking (if I can make myself wait) I will resume in about 6 months.
I want about 110 gallons.

Now that I know about other LFS that are absolutely awesome, I can build even a better tank than the one I had (I will miss my blue spotted nasa and a couple of my tangs...I was able to "bond" with them the most)...but, I will once again have my "other babies" (I have 4 year old twins)...but other than them, my fishies were my pride!
Jenn

Back