I can't wait for TOTM February

jmadison

rebmeM deretsigeR
I'm just super excited to see who got TOTM for February, with all the beautiful systems on RC, I just can't wait to see who was chosen!!! :D :D :D :D ;) :D

Props to whoever gets it ;) :p

NoooOooOOooOOoooooooooooo way ;), I just hope taht whoever gets it, gets it switched soon as Feb is such a short month I would hate for their beautiful tank to not get as many days as possible!

Seriously tho- I long for the new update so I can read the new Top Ten each month! Letterman does it nightly, but on RC i have to wait for a month :(

Let me guess, the moderators have heard you guys fluffing Petland so much that your unfinished tank is is TOTM?

Just kidding guys.....I was in there the other night and you guys were working on the display and were totally into it! I love seeing the enthusiasm for sure. So fun.

What you didn't know was that was the dumby tank, the real deal was in the back on casters. And yes RC sent a prof photog to come snap up some pics for the Feb TOTM. We will wheel out the real tank as soon as RC tells the world we won! Truth is the REAL tank has been done and growing out in the back for a few months. We dose with 'roids and CGH(coral growth horm) so the tips we put in there are actually overgrowing the tank already. We had to prune them to get good shots ;)! The back is really cold so we run 10 400w heaters, hahaha!
I wish, maybe in........3 years!

i would have brought my rubber boots had i known we were going to get knee-deep in bs here guys! its only 9! heaters, lets not over-exaggerate it josh!

I know who it is. And I hear he is really bad at Hold 'em...

I am hoping the guy who did his write up makes it to his own TOTM too...

No kidding, I heard he was even bad mouthing the other ppl that take too long to finish their right ups :D I know the pics have already been taken... LONG AGO! So type type type!

Just so you guys know...it wasn't me. :lmao: However the TOTM for February deserves it and is long over due! His tank is just downright pimp. :bum:

Oh you don't know how hard it was to get it to line up like that. I guess if you can read it Chinese, it's kind of spelled out for you isn't it? :D

It's on the home page, each month (except for last dec.) they pick someone with a BA tank and they feature it on the homepage. Even MORE important they run a funny top ten list each month involving humor only a reef nerd would find funny(like me)! They also put out a little reef magazine with diff articles each month, usually pretty interesting stuff!

Tick tock tick tock...someone is getting robbed of their glory! February is the shortest month of the year and 3 days have already passed! :eek1:

Back