I.D. this frag, please

Fishie Nut

Premium Member
It's really nice. Got it for a song. I'd like to know what it is. I'm not the best photographer, but I'm learning...

Acrosp-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for the help.

:) ... i made that name up based on what it looked like... sorry.. i was just fooling around

any acro in high light, high flow should be ok as long as it is acclimated to those conditions.

“I'm not the best photographer, but I'm learning...”

Hell you not the worst either!! Great pic, awesome coral.

Is that photo taken with the actinics on? If so, what does it look like with them off?

Spank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8095560#post8095560 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Kip
acropora flourogreenicus
:lol: You got me laughin' with that one man.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8096714#post8096714 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by menard
I have one similar to that flo. green Acro. Chesterfiedensis

branches look a little thin to be chester i think.. usually chesterfiedensis is thicker .

acro1.jpg

Could be though,, lower flow could make it thiner

i dont see any PE.. you have that high up in the tank?
I see some brown on the tips too.. Id think about lowering that if you have it high in the tank...

coralites do look a little like chester in that pic though

I have it very high. The brown was on it when I got it. It was under high halides. Those spots were already there. I'll watch it. If I have to lower it, I'll do it this weekend

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8100575#post8100575 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NuclearReefs
coralites arent long enough for tenius...

I concur! It sortof looks like a Tenuis but not quite.

Back