I give you so many hosting options and yet..

chrisstie

Premium Member
389223818_3bca99f14b.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9231119#post9231119 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bwest
That's really funny. Does it just lay there?

Yep! They take turns going in and out of the clip. They also like to sit and spin around on the inactive nanostream that's next to the clip.

Indeed. they completely ignore the giant hairy mushroom thats like 2 inches from the clip, the xenia, the frog spawn.. they are very clippy clowns.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9231185#post9231185 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chrisstie
Indeed. they completely ignore the giant hairy mushroom thats like 2 inches from the clip, the xenia, the frog spawn.. they are very clippy clowns.

How "giant" is that hairy mushroom? I think I read of someone having their shroom eat one of their clowns (big shroom, small clown).

Mine is more like 5 inches or so, sort of depends on how big it wants to inflate, not really big enough to eat a fish yet... but definitely large enough to host in. Not to mentino xenia, frogspawn.. at one point in time they wanted to host in my echinophyllia but they prefer the veggie clipped side of the tank.

silly little gal

That is cute, just proof you can't make them go where you want them. :lol:

So cute Christie! My clowns haven't hosted anything yet either. 8" of beautiful long tentacle plate, frogspawn, xenia, even a big BTA, butthey prefer to swin beside the plate...

Back