I have a Lokani..

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this blocking my posts?
Markus, can you explain this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think RC blocks links to competing forums. I don't agree with it, but they make the call. I assume that is the case, but I can't tell since it is blanked out. Try this: Click the link icon when making the post. You can then put in the link and put in a name for the link. This icon is the one with the earth and a chain link. If that doesn't work, you can try putting a space in the naming.

Seems this forum does not like reef builder

Edit

reefcentral seems to be full of fail lately I guess. Just copy the above link and remove the space between reef and builders.

Seems this forum does not like reef builder

Edit

reefcentral seems to be full of fail lately I guess. Just copy the above link and remove the space between reef and builders.

+1
thank you steph and Markus!

This makes no sense. A public forum violates some vague rule and now we are unable to link to it? Sounds fishy.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This makes no sense.

It doesn't need to make sense to you.
It is what it is.
I understand you have a different opinion and we'll agree to disagree.
As I mentioned, I'm sure there's other forums where you can post whatever you feel that you're entitled to post. This is not that forum.

Actually, I am a member of this reef club and I try and stay here and out of the rest of the forum. Perhaps that would work best for you? You seem to have that frustration that all forum admins get and have come off as really abrasive. I'm sure you are a very nice person in the flesh but now I wonder why you seem so standoffish. I think maybe we should all just smoke a few choice herbs and simmer down.

Oh and I run a data center so that comment about not understanding the limitations of MySQL when it scales to as many transactions as reefcentral is slightly incorrect. I would love to donate to this site but I see no incentive now as the sole ambassador I have met soured my taste for philanthropy.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I never said anything about your knowledge of MySQL, nor do I care. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

Me...Abrasive?

Need I remind you who has been a member here for barely a month and already stated they hate this forum and suggested that jack booted nazi's are running the board?

I'm done with this conversation. Feel free to PM me or another moderator or Admin if you wish to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back