I need this stuff gone!

Bigbluebh

I have a few things that have been hanging around that I need to get rid of.

1) Tote full of sand. I bought two totes of this sand from a friend a few years back and I have no idea what kind of sand it is. It is a fine sand though. I bought it because I had plans of putting up a 300 gallon tank. That's not going to happen so now I need to get this sand out of my garage. I used one tote for my tank and now this extra tote is $$FREE$$ to whoever comes and picks it up in Mahomet. Bring some muscle because it is heavy.

2) 48" T5 light fixture. I know nothing about this T5 fixture other than I used it to supplement my MH's over my 125 for a couple of years. The bulbs are beyond their expected life so you will need new bulbs. $25

3) I was experimenting with rock and wall building last year and I bought some portland cement and crushed oyster shell. I have some of that left over if anyone is interested in messing with it. $$FREE$$. You just need to buy some rock salt to build a few rocks or use it to make your own frag plugs. These buckets are not all that heavy so no muscle needed.

4) Under sink RO system. The filters and membrane are approximately 6 months old. I will look for the extra filters and throw those in also if I find them. $40.

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
Ill be in town next weekend (I live in Peoria but visit fam in Champaign) and would be happy to buy the RO if its still available then.

Back