I want to see some pics of 100% LPS tanks

Jonovan02

Well Im moving pretty soon and I got to down grade. So Im thinking about going all LPS. I just wanted to get some ideas for my future rock work.
Thanks

Last edited:
All LPS did you really mean non-acroproa/SPS tank ?

Rarely will you see an LPS tank without some Softies, zoos, or mushrooms mixed in here and there.

Are you moving out of the area? Or just to another place?? What are you going to do with all your sps now? (and no, I'm not asking for it hehe)

ill throw out a couple pics of what im tryin to make a lps dominate tank. there is a few softies in the mix.

url]

84167DSCF0496.JPG

84167DSCF0491.JPG

url]

url]

Looking good kraftyforu keep me up dated on the progress.

Hey Mike,
Iona (my girlfriend) got into USC's pharmacy school. So we're moving to the LA area in the middle of summer. With in the next few months Im going to post all my SPS for sale on the BAR forum. Let me know if you want anything. I could break you off a few frags :) Im going to miss the bay area.

Slowly converting from Softie/LPS tank to LPS dominated tank.
rightside1.sized.jpg

Yanking and replacing softies one @ a time...
Sunlight3.sized.jpg

Porky,
What is that huge piece of coral in the farthest right corner?? It looks like it has green and purple shafts/heads from here.

Thanks!!

jason your echino addiction has gotten to epic proportions lol. id say yank the other lps and go 100% challice. ill be buying frags from you for years trying to catch up lol

I like the tank.....I think it is pretty cool watching the frags grow out after you frag them, but i am sure u prob won't watch them grow out for long. But I would rather buy a frag and watch it get huge, then buy a huge colony. Nice job.

very nice tanks every one

very nice tanks every one

i have a 37 gal that i just moved out all but a couple of sps and now have 20 or so acans along with some faviids and a couple of unknowns.
i am cleaning coraline off the front glass and will get a full tank shot in the next few days. here are some close ups.

DSCF0617.JPG

DSCF0618.JPG

DSCF0619.JPG

DSCF0620.JPG

DSCF0625.JPG

DSCF0628.JPG

mummra100769, what is the coral in your first picture and how do you look after it correctly. in my LFS theyve got one for Ã"šÃ‚£30 but some of the polyps are dead- does it grow fast and will it encrust over the dead tissue? im only asking because im not really an LPS guy and im onli just getting into it.

Back