Incredible!!! Zilla 3!!

No sign of "Little Girl" (although she was the largest fish in my tank, she was dwarfed by "Big Boy" - her male friend for many years). I know I have a lot of rock, but you would think there would be SOME sign of a dead 8" long fish...

The other fish are acting more normal today.

Kevin

Actually, I was rather hoping some of the folks that took pictures would share them - I know there were a number of camera's going...

Kevin

KevinC said:
Actually, I was rather hoping some of the folks that took pictures would share them - I know there were a number of camera's going...

Kevin

In order not to get confused with this thread from last year - I started a new one... unless that makes it more confusing...:confused:

I just saw this post tonight....did not read about all replies.

I'm just amazed by the....how to say it...uh..."cleanliness" of the set up...

Even our City Loca Aquarium can't compete with you after couple of M$ investment....

all just look built up for pictures and meeting...

it's still amazing.

I like it!! Needs more corals but and a better setting(looks like a fish shop) but its got alot of potential.

Non-RO water that seems to be fine:

25 micron sediment -> 5 micron sediment -> 1 micron sediment -> 0.2 micron "micro-filter" -> 1 cubic foot of carbon -> polyfilter chamber. Water is regulated to flow no faster than 1 gallon per minute in order to allow carbon absorbtion to function at optimal levels.

Kevin

My carbon chamber is a smal pool sand filter. Works well, and since its not a speciality items, was relatively inexpensive.

Kevin

There's no call for the state of unbalance in the universe....people hord money or spend it selfishly while others starve. People risk there lives every day for near minimum wage because they weren't born to a rich family or with some "talent" that can earn them lots of money.

Back