indoor reef lagoon

just a couple I took just now. I love my Vlamingi he's such a ham. He comes to see me when ever I'm looking in. he even blows bubbles and smiles. he is the only fish I've ever had you can pet and hand feed. and man he's lov'in the new digs.:lol:
Picture327.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Picture325.jpg

few new shots, things are all cleared up and looking good. I'll try to get a few FT shots tomorrow before the lights come on. it's hard to get anything good with the light glare. enjoy.:D
Picture001.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

It's so hard to get a FT shot, everytime I try it won't show any of the rock setups like I want. If anyone has any Ideas I'll take them.
but for kicks here's a few other shots.
Picture027.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Man I can't wait till tomorrow when all these new switched words are gone. I looked over every post I made and seen no" wreath"
in any photos I took. hahahaha

Well thought I would give a little update on the lagoon, several months ago I had a almost total crash, I lost all fish and a ton of corals. since then I have added a few fish and a bunch of LPS and SPS corals. ( thanks Jedi ) the cause of my crash was a bad refractor, high temp and a wore out RO unit. replaced all faulty items switched salt brands and have done more scheduled maintenance. but any how here are a few new pictures. enjoy and please feel free to criticize. ( cully) haha
Picture414.jpg

Picture410.jpg

Picture409.jpg

Picture402.jpg

Picture407.jpg

Thanks for the update. Fantastic and unique build. Sorry to hear about you losing those fish. They were beautiful. I guess now that you've got all the room, you can go ahead and start from tiny fish again and let them grow out!

Also to help take pictures, you might want to look at a UV filter if your camera is an SLR, if not, then maybe you can use very lightly tinted polarized glasses to put the camera lens through. It'll cut the glare from the top and be almost like using a top-down box (another investment worth making when using a setup like this).

Thanks for sharing, and man is that an awesome build :D

Thanks guys, I'm really trying to keep with just corals, yes I have a couple fish ( 3 ) and I'm going to add another big Vlamingi but that will be all. lol Nate, that's my original stack from when I first set it up.. Jedi is going to come out next week I guess to give me the pro. stack, then I will have a ton of extra rock and a lot more open areas.

Back