iphone app

bigdog1428

is there anything for a iphone app for reef central.?? its hard to go on website from my iphone,,how does everyone view this site from there phone???

i havent seen some of u guys in a while,,,i miss u all u guys ,, see u at the next meetngreet

Hi Eddie!
Great to see you.
I subscribe to all the threads with instant email notification. However, i can only response from my BB web. I make it easier surfing by bookmarking the club forum to view any threads.

BTW you can subscribe by either writing a post or clicking on the thread tools link then click on subscribe to this thread.

rc dosent have an app but u can book mark it and it will look like an app on your app page. That's what I did and it goes straight to the forum page. HTH

It's a forum app. If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page the is an icon you can click that'll take you to the tapatalk website. :) I've never used it, safari works fine for the little bit of posting I do; however I know plenty of RCers do use it and say it is well worth the I think $3 or whatever the price is...

Tapatalk is available for iOS (iPhones), Android, and Nokia Smartphones..

Its basically just a forum reading app... allows for an easier mobile view of many forums. (its not just reading, posting, editing posts, private message, etc.)

Not EVERY forum has a Tapatalk enabled plug-in... but majority of the reefing ones do.

I think the standard price for the app is $3 on both iOS and Android. Not sure if Nokia even has an app market place.

Jailbreaking is also another option. Don't know if you have done it before. But if you are interested just send me a PM.

Back