Jasonanatal's Piece of the Reef (Photographic Intensive)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10617936#post10617936 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avshockey311
Who makes that 45 gallon tank?

Avshockey311, the 45 gallon Aquarium is manufactured by All Glass. Your best bet in locating one is searching Pet Smart since their readily sold there.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10618000#post10618000 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Azazael13
nice start

Derail

avshockey311 are you as excited as I am about this new season coming? We have a true powerhouse team with the offseason pickups.

/re-rail.

Azazael13, thank you for the compliments on my Reef Aquarium.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10620512#post10620512 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Eric55
How about a partner for the clown? They are much more interesting when they have a mate.

Eric55, the Gold Stripped Maroon Clownfish is no longer a resident of my Reef Aquarium and has it own home since it has a very aggressive nature and chased many of my Tangs around. I just recently added two Percula Clownfish but one fell victem of being sucked into my VorTech EcoTech Propellor.

Throggs neck? Man, we used to hangout on the Jetti on the Queens side near Bell Blvd! Had some fun times down there. Amazing view of the Bridge late at night all lit up. Though that was a prevous life - don't miss NY at all anymore.

Cool tank, good luck with it all. Nice frags, and I guess I do miss being around good fish stores where you can see something nice and buy it on the spot! The selection up here, well, lets just say it's limited :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10620945#post10620945 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by IPT
Throggs neck? Man, we used to hangout on the Jetti on the Queens side near Bell Blvd! Had some fun times down there. Amazing view of the Bridge late at night all lit up. Though that was a prevous life - don't miss NY at all anymore.

Cool tank, good luck with it all. Nice frags, and I guess I do miss being around good fish stores where you can see something nice and buy it on the spot! The selection up here, well, lets just say it's limited :(

The livestock is great but unfortunately it difficult to get around the money hungry attitude of the Local Fish Store.

My Verge of Disaster and a Lesson Well Learned.

Well I recently added a few beautiful looking Tangs into my Reef Aquarium and after adding all my new toys I now find myself with a Reef Aquarium full of Ich. I just purchased a 27 watt Aqua Ultraviolet Sterilizer that is now 24/7 as of yesterday (Wednesday, August 22, 2007) and I just purchased a so called Reef Safe mediciation from Aqua Medic called Exodin. With reluctance I turned off my Protein Skimmer and dosed the aquarium. Three hours later my SPS Corals are still happily extended their polyps and my Shrimp, Snails and Crabs are still walking around with no problem. With some luck I won't loose the $400.00 worth of fish I just added.

Back