JCole's box of rocks

Yes, it is very slow! What you see there is about two years of growth. Granted that is also through a crash and a tank upgrade.

I got it from a guy who got it from JDA, who got it from Peng.
That makes sense. I was gonna say the only person I knew that had it was JDA and he rarely frags his that I’m aware of

If you slow growth, you'll like the superman tenuis. 🤣 I have 2 others that grow slower, but man that superman is so slow. Really needs some intense lighting to take off.
Hard to get the blue in a photo. It's really intense. A bit dull lately, but po4 is up 0.01ppm more than usual and I started dosing trace elements heavier. Now, just a bit more light and I should be good to go.
View attachment 32392693

Yeah man that's a stunner. I am a sucker for blues!

@JCOLE @Jposch damn you. Now I really need to get my upgrade done. I’m jonesing for Acros as much as I did back in the 90’s.

I’m regretting buying the 75 for the upgrade and wish I would have gone 120. With tank prices where they are today, I may be stuck with upgrading to the 75 unless I can find a used 120.

:ROFLMAO: That's what I am here for!

I say do it if you can find one! The 75 will be outgrown in no time!

:ROFLMAO: That's what I am here for!

I say do it if you can find one! The 75 will be outgrown in no time!
I know. When I first got into Acros in the 90s I had a 200 oceanic. Then upgraded to a 450. Then kids sports combined with a job loss/reduced income killed all that. I’ve had a 40, then a 92 corner bow and now a 40 since.

I know. When I first got into Acros in the 90s I had a 200 oceanic. Then upgraded to a 450. Then kids sports combined with a job loss/reduced income killed all that. I’ve had a 40, then a 92 corner bow and now a 40 since.

I think that is the usual progression with lifelong reefers. Sounds like round two is about to happen! Bring that 450 back! ;)

@JCOLE @Jposch damn you. Now I really need to get my upgrade done. I’m jonesing for Acros as much as I did back in the 90’s.

I’m regretting buying the 75 for the upgrade and wish I would have gone 120. With tank prices where they are today, I may be stuck with upgrading to the 75 unless I can find a used 120.
I dismissed acros and lame and trendy for a decade. 🤣 now I can't resist them.

3 more blues
Blue tip tort from Greg Hiller
20231112_183257.jpg

John Copp's blue stag
20231112_182949.jpg

Something somthing blue
20231112_182815.jpg

@griss

Maybe check Out innovative marine tanks
Some the sales are 50% off right now

Their lagoon line of aquariums is nice
48”x36”x20” 150 gal lagoon might work