Jebao-Apex Controller Adapter

I have a question for those of you using this adapter to control your Jebao WP/RW/PP wave makers.

Jebao-Adapter-for-Apex-Controller.jpg

Are you using the power supply that came with the wave maker or did you upgrade it to a 24v 5amp power supply?

I am not using it anymore but I ran 2 rw-8s on that adapter with the original power supply without any issues. Worked great until I talked myself into the WAV pumps.

Same here.^^^^^^^ When I ran two RW4's, I just used one of the p/s that came with the pumps and never had an issue.

I have 5 sets of these adapters and I'm also using the original power supply from the pumps. I was just curious because a few people have told me to get a bigger power supply if I truly want to run the pumps at a 100%.

I run my 2 pp8's off the original power supply. They run no different in flow(least to my naked eye and hand in front of it) then if I didn't have them hooked up to the apex.

I couldn't run mine at 100% or I would have a major sand storm. I think my max was 65%, but that was a 22g reef. I wouldn't worry about it, you'll have plenty of power to move water around with the original p/s.

I couldn't run mine at 100% or I would have a major sand storm. I think my max was 65%, but that was a 22g reef. I wouldn't worry about it, you'll have plenty of power to move water around with the original p/s.

I've been running 8 RW15's and 2x RW8's with the adapter and original power supply without any issues. I was just curious to see what others were doing since this is not the first time I've head that a bigger power supply is needed.

Back