Jebao RW and Doser Reveiw

Not exactly sure if you were talking about the Jebao RWs but I'm up for doing a group buy on them. I'm really interested in the RW-15 (comparative to the WP-40).

I am looking for rw-15 as well. I think I will give these a try before MP40s. I really want to get rid of wires. I have bubble magus doser but I like that this unit has 4 pumps.

Those look like they will still have wires in the tank unless I was looking at the pictures wrong.

Those look like they will still have wires in the tank unless I was looking at the pictures wrong.

I agree. From the research that I did there are still wires for power. The wireless portion is that they talk to each other wirelessly. One controller can control the other. Slave/Master.

Yes. They do have wires. The perks is that its a bit smaller and it grills are large to allow for more of a vortex pattern on the suction side. Also allows to slave and master controllers. I got Email from Logan he can do group buys on it. Need 12 units.

I will start a different thread if we can get the numbers. Logan says the doser is a bit of a wait as they are still validating.

OK. I heard back from Logan at ReefBreeders.

Here are the prices.
RW-15 is 80
RW-9 is 70

We need 12. I am in for 2

Well I was seriously interested, until I read through that thread. I might still be interested in grabbing 2 rw15s

Thanks cmcoker. I read that thread and was up to the part about the light sensor. But the wireless part I am not to shocked about. More so if they used the 2.4ghz. I might still get them just for them for better flow. If I got the count correctly here is what I have.

Me=2 RW-15
Straight_Chaos=2 RW-15
ReefWhatYouSow=2 (What model?)
Janes_MW=?
toddmau5=2 rw-15

Total so far=8

Back