Jebao WP-25 In production and Up for GB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macboat

Nano simplicity
The sales lady emailed me today that highly anticipated WP-25 is in production now! Recommended for 25G to 75G tanks. Here are the specs:
Wattage: 6W
Flow: 3000L/H (800G/H)
size: DIA. 90MMx100MM,
Output: DIA. 40MM

AND, they will allow us to order and ship with our WP40 group buy(See details here). And they will offer group buy price too, everything included will be estimated be $48. (Again, not accurate to the pennies, otherwise we can never get this done soon.) This is way better than I thought. I have modified the group buy file so that you can also order WP25 now. We will be the first group of people to test it, how cool is that? :)

BUT, keep in mind there are cons too. This is new product hasn't been tested by market yet. Also, depends on market response, they may raise or lower the price as well.

I also do have a request for formerly WP40 buyers, please do not just change from WP40 to WP25, instead, add a NEW LINE.

Because of this, I am also going to extend the close date to Wednesday.

LINK TO GROUP BUY SHARED FILE

What time wed. will this close? I would like 2 wp25's but dont get paid till wed. I can have payment sent at about 8am though. Will that work?

I have already ordered the wp40 but should really switch to the 25 as I only have a 75 gallon tank. Was planning on buying an adjustable power adapter to slow the pump down. Maybe I will just buy both :) could always sell the 25 if its not enough movement.

Ok fine talked my self into it adding a new line for the wp25 too :celeb1:

There was a bug in my shared file, if you want both WP-40 and WP-25 shipped, please use "Pick Up" for WP-25 so the $10 shipping will not be added to the calculated amount again.

This is the picture I found in Sacohen's thread here; sizewise, wow and wow! Can't wait to test flow!

WP40 vs WP25
WP-40ampWP-25_zps8554dd28.jpg

I revised the shared file for easier edit/add of WP-25 orders.

So, below statement is crossed. Well the file should be self explanatory.
"I also do have a request for formerly WP40 buyers, please do not just change from WP40 to WP25, instead, add a NEW LINE. "

Are these accurate specs? Thanks.

The sales lady emailed me today that highly anticipated WP-25 is in production now! Recommended for 25G to 75G tanks. Here are the specs:
Wattage: 6W

You are killing me Mac! What do you guys think this or the wp40 with a voltage reducer or whatever that's called. I only have a 37 gallon tank but I love the idea of being able to use this on a larger tank.

For a couple bucks more I would personally get the 40 and use the variable power supply. That way if you ever upgrade to a bigger tank, you already have a powerful PH

Both! Even for $100 you will have all the water movement you need for a 37gal or 250 gal. (from what I have seen posted).

If diameter is 90 mm seems like they are keeping the same wp40 size. I think is too big for an under-powered pump.

If the pump is in production could we have the exact specifications of the WP25?

I know this isn't really the appropriate thread for this but I'm lazy.:lmao:

Seeing the 800gph rating, what's the upside to one of these vs, say, a Koralia 1050gph for a few bucks less? I know the 40s are monsters but the ratings for the 25 seem a bit "meh". What am I missing?

They have a built in controller you can make different waves with. That is the only upside i can see if you want just direct flow then the koralia would be better.

I know this isn't really the appropriate thread for this but I'm lazy.:lmao:

Seeing the 800gph rating, what's the upside to one of these vs, say, a Koralia 1050gph for a few bucks less? I know the 40s are monsters but the ratings for the 25 seem a bit "meh". What am I missing?

buy one, you will find out! :fun2:
I actually like the new coralia a lot, they get rid the clicks noise when turned on and off.

Hey Mac, disregard my pm about this thread; I found it:)
I think I will wait until some solid specs. come out for this pump before I pull the trigger. I can't see the dimensions of the wp25 being the same as the wp40 but only having a fraction of the flow. If that really is true, I'm out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back