Jebao WP-25 In production and Up for GB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I'm new to the group buy thing. I assume the pumps will all get sent to one place and then we will pay to have it shipped to our locations. Is that right?

I'm sorry, but I'm new to the group buy thing. I assume the pumps will all get sent to one place and then we will pay to have it shipped to our locations. Is that right?

Please read the first post in this thread and then read everything in the shared google file.

I will collecting money now and order all from manufacture and distribute/ship them out once they are here.

Here is more info, rumor has it that WP25 will not come with controller and magnet base.
Which is wrong, what we order will come with controller and is the magnet base.

Here is more confirmed info about size, from the picture, I believe these are accurate.
WP40 WP25
Body Diameter 94mm 70mm
Body Height 120mm 90mm
Output Diameter 58mm 40mm

And the maximum flow rate is 8000l/h (2100G/H), not previously said 3000l/h. Which based what we saw in the vid, makes more sense now.

2013-05-12

2013-05-12

So the 25 is only 3in. tall and wide basically and puts out 2100 gph?? Wow that seems crazy, but I can't wait to see.

Thanks Mac!

So the 25 is only 3in. tall and wide basically and puts out 2100 gph?? Wow that seems crazy, but I can't wait to see.

Thanks Mac!

I am getting excited too. Their work order is backed up now they may ship it next week.

Okay, I'm in for two:).
It would still be nice to know if they can be dialed down or if the variable voltage power supply would be needed.

Just sent you an email. Can I get on this too? From Utah 84128. Not sure what to do next

Yes, please take a few minutes to read the first post in this thread and click the link to visit the WP-40 group buy thread and shared file.

Okay, I'm in for two:).
It would still be nice to know if they can be dialed down or if the variable voltage power supply would be needed.

Please don't take my words about the flow rate.
Each time the sales will come back with different answers...:fun2:

Is the WP25 the version with the magnet? You have shipping by sea, I was told when I tried to organize a buy that they would only send the magnets DHL. I put myself down for 2, I'll send payment once I know. Thanks!

See post#29

Is the WP25 the version with the magnet? You have shipping by sea, I was told when I tried to organize a buy that they would only send the magnets DHL. I put myself down for 2, I'll send payment once I know. Thanks!

Hello Mac,
Do you mind if I join your group buy? Im located in Miami. Will the shipping cost listed still apply? lmk. thks.

Hello Mac,
Do you mind if I join your group buy? Im located in Miami. Will the shipping cost listed still apply? lmk. thks.

No.
Yes.
You are welcome.

Please read the first post and then read all my notes in shared file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back